Congregation CouncilSt. Paul Lutheran Church is 700 members strong. Members of St. Paul are encouraged to get involved to share their God-given talents in ministry as they put their faith into action.
Each area of ministry at St. Paul is coordinated by a commission made up of members and led by a chairperson, or commissioner. Commissioners also sit on the Congregation Council, the main governing body of the congregation. The Congregation Council is responsible for major decisions that affect the congregation, including staffing, expenditure of significant funds, and ministry changes. Commissioners and officers are elected to their positions.
The 2017 officers and commissioners of St. Paul Lutheran Church are:
• President: Doreen Fritz
• Vice President: James Barnett
• Treasurer: Mark Freedlund
• Financial Secretaries: Jo Krafft and Kathy Murphy
• Secretary: Debbie Ahlstrand
• Property: Diane Viise
• Worship, Music and Arts: Vivian Quam
• Congregation and Community: Kristina Bostian
• Stewardship: Carol Freidheim
• Education: Katie Clot and Wendy Biggs
• Youth: Kevin Root
• Caring Ministries: Carole Wezeman
The Council meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month, commissions meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, both at 7:30 p.m.